Best Western Rewards MasterCard is suitable for those who want minimum financial burdens and a chance to improve credit score and best western credit card review confirms the same. First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha issues this credit card and manages your credit account. Some prominent advantages of the card are
- 13 points for each $1 spent at any of the Best Western locations
- Zero annual fees
- 10,000 reward points after spending first $1,000 within 3 months as sign up bonus
- 10,000 reward points after spending $3,000 within 6 months
- Discounts on hotels
Visit the cards features page to learn more about available facilities and services for you. This page also has a link to apply online for the credit card. However, select the correct online application link for US citizens or Canadian nationals.
How to Login to make Payments
- Step 1: Visit First Bankcard page for Best Western Rewards MasterCard. Locate the login menu at the left.
- Step 2: Enter your user ID.
- Step 3: Enter your password on the next page to login.
- Step 4: Click on remember me box only when using a personal computer.
Forgot your Best Western Rewards MasterCard User ID or Password?
Step 1: Visit the login page on First Bankcard page for Best Western Rewards MasterCard. This page has a Forgot ID/Password link. Locate and click on this link. Similarly, you can dial 1-888-467-2217 to speak to support team.
- Step 2: Enter your first and last name along with the middle initial.
- Step 3: Type your user ID or email address.
- Step 4: Click on the Submit button and follow on-screen instructions.
How to apply for Best Western Rewards MasterCard?
- Step 1: Visit cards features page, locate, and click on the Apply Now button.
- Step 2: Type your Best Western Rewards Number. However, typing this number is optional.
- Step 3: Enter your contact information like full name, physical address, home phone number, email address, and confirm the email address.
- Step 4: Enter your personal identification information like date of birth, SSN, and maiden name of the mother.
- Step 4: Enter your housing information like number of years at present residence, select the housing status, and specify monthly housing payment amount.
- Step 5: Provide financial information like name and phone number of employer and total annual income.
- Step 6: Select if you need a balance transfer and provide relevant information.
- Step 7: Provide full name of the authorized user if any or leave blank.
- Step 8: Click on the Continue button to proceed.
How to activate Best Western Rewards MasterCard?
Step 1: Dial 1-888-295-5540 to speak to Customer Service and follow instructions to activate your credit card.