Fulton Bank of New Jersey Visa® Platinum Card is available to customers and the Fulton bank login is available after approval to the online application. The Visa Platinum card is suitable for those who want to enjoy lower rates while using the card. Elan Financial Services issues this card. Some prominent advantages of the card are
- Zero annual fees
- 0% APR for the first 12 billing cycles and 10.99% to 21.99% APR thereafter
- Extended warranty coverage
- Zero fraud liability
- Coverage for auto-rental collision damage waiver
However, this is a non-rewards credit card. Visit the Fulton Bank website to learn more about credit card products and their features available to you.
How to Login to make Payments
- Step 1: Visit the Credit Card Online Services Login page on Fulton Bank website.
- Step 2: Enter your personal ID and click on the Continue button.
- Step 3: Enter your password on the next page after confirming your user ID.
Forgot Your Fulton Bank of New Jersey Visa® Platinum Card User ID or Password?
Online menu to recover a forgotten Personal ID is available below the login menu.
- Step 1: Locate and click on the Forgot your Personal ID link.
- Step 2: Enter your credit card account number.
- Step 3: Enter the three-digit security code from the back of your card.
- Step 4: Enter the zip code of billing address.
- Step 5: Click on the Submit button to continue.
How to apply for Fulton Bank of New Jersey Visa® Platinum Card?
- Step 1: Visit Fulton Bank credit card information page. Then, locate Visa Platinum card and click on the Apply Now link.
- Step 2: Provide personal information like name, date of birth, SSN, citizenship country, country of permanent residence, phone numbers, and email address.
- Step 3: Type housing information like physical address, duration of residency, status of the housing, monthly payment, and alternate mailing address if any.
- Step 4: Enter employment status, name of the employer, annual income, source of income, additional income if any, and tentative monthly and international transactions.
- Step 5: Then, enter Account Relationship Information like the length of the relationship with the Fulton Bank of New Jersey and total assets.
- Step 6: Select if you need a balance transfer from an existing credit card and provide relevant particulars.
- Step 7: Select if you need joint / additional cards and provide relevant information.
- Step 8: Select if you want to add another authorized user.
- Step 9: Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Step 10: Click on the Submit button to send your online application to the Fulton Bank of New Jersey.
How to activate American Express Credit Card?
Step 1: Dial 1.866.794.2137 to contact customer service. Follow instructions to activate the card.