Gordmans Credit Card is a store branded card. This card is very suitable for frequent shoppers at Gordmans. Further, online Gordmans credit card apply is available through the Gordmans and Comenity Bank website. Comenity Bank is the issuer of the credit card. Therefore, you need to login at Comenity Bank website for online payments and account management. Further, visit the card features page to learn more about the offers and facilities available to you when you qualify for the card. Some prominent highlights of the card are
- Zero annual fees
- 74% APR for purchases
- Up to $38.00 late payment fee
- Up to $38.00 returned payment fee
How To Login To Make Payments
- Step 1: Visit the Gordmans credit card login page on the Comenity Bank website.
- Step 2: Enter your user name.
- Step 3: Enter the password.
- Step 4: Click on the Sign In button to proceed. Select Remember Me option only while using a personal computer.
Forgot Your Gordmans Credit Card User ID Or Password
- Step 1: Click on the Forgot Your User Name Or Password link on the above login page. This link is available below the login menu.
- Step 2: Enter your username or credit card account number.
- Step 3: Type your billing address zip code.
- Step 4: Enter last four digits of your SSN.
- Step 5: Click on the Find My Account Follow on screen instructions after successful authentication to retrieve user name or reset password.
How To Apply For Gordmans Credit Card
- Step 1: Visit the above card features page and click on Apply
- Step 2: Enter your full legal name. Then, provide your SSN and birth date. Specify your net annual income.
- Step 3: Further, enter your detailed residential address, email address, mobile phone, and alternate phone number.
- Step 4: Select if you want to add any authorized buyer and provide information about the buyer additionally if yes.
- Step 5: Click on Continue
How To Activate Gordmans Credit Card
- Step 1: Dial 1-866-322-1316 to contact Gordmans credit card customer service at Comenity Bank. Follow instructions to activate the credit card.