ABNB MasterCard Platinum Credit Card is ideal for people with good credit rating. ABNB online banking offers complete management of your card account. You can review previous statements, update contact information, transfer funds between accounts, and pay off your balance online. This card is available with 9.49% – 17.99% variable APR depending upon your creditworthiness. Some prominent highlights of the card are
- Zero annual fees
- 9.49% – 17.99% variable APR for cash advances
- 9.49% – 17.99% variable APR for purchases
- 1 reward point on spending $1
- Zero cash advance or balance transfer fees
ABNB Bank offers following cards in addition to the MasterCard Platinum Credit Card.
- Visa Platinum
- Visa Platinum Reward
Refer to the card features page to learn about the rewards and facilities available to you once you apply and qualify for the credit card.
How To Login To Make Payments
- Step 1: Visit ABNB secure online banking page.
- Step 2: Enter your user ID and click Log In
- Step 3: Answer the challenge question and click Continue
Forgot Your ABNB MasterCard Platinum Credit Card User ID Or Password?
- Step 1: Locate and click Forgot your password link. This link is available below the login menu on the above secure online banking page.
- Step 2: Enter your user ID.
- Step 3: Type your name as it appears on the statement. However, you need to type the primary cardholder’s name in case you are a joint cardholder.
- Step 4: Type your social security number.
- Step 5: Enter your date of birth.
- Step 6: Type billing address zip code.
- Step 7: Enter your email address and click Submit
Similarly, you can always contact ABNB at 1-757- 523-5300 in case you need assistance while restoring your password.
How To Apply For ABNB MasterCard Platinum Credit Card?
- Step 1: Visit the above card features page. Locate and click on the Apply Now button below the card features.
- Step 2: Enter first and last name, SSN, and member number in case you are a member and click Submit to proceed to the next page.
- Step 3: Mark both boxes under Terms and Conditions / Credit Report Authorization on the next page to continue the application.
- Step 4: Enter identification information like name, date of birth, marital status, preferred, contact method, email address, and ID type, number, issuing state, and expiration of the ID.
- Step 5: Enter your home, work, and mobile phone numbers along with a work extension number if any.
- Step 6: Complete Current Address Section by providing information like your address, duration and status of residency, rent/mortgage payment, and mortgage balance.
- Step 7: Enter employer name, title or select if you are a self-employed individual. Then, specify the amount and frequency of the payment, and work hours per week. Continue by mentioning the start date of the employment.
- Step 8: Specify the other sources of income, if any, by providing requested information.
- Step 9: Specify information about three references.
- Step 10: Specify loan terms by mentioning billing frequency, amount, purpose, promotion if any, and other information like requested by, card type, design, billing cycle, and select if the joint applicant is entitled to receive a card.
- Step 11: Specify information about the authorized user if any in the requested fields.
- Step 12: Click on Submit to send your online application to ABNB Federal Credit Union.
How To Activate ABNB MasterCard Platinum Credit Card?
- Step 1: Dial 1 (800) 443-1141 and follow the instructions to activate your credit card.