ABNB Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card comes bundled with the advantage of low APR for purchases and cash advances along with 1 reward point for every dollar spent. You can access many services available to you with ABNB Federal Credit Union online banking login. Various options are available to redeem these reward points. However, an applicant for the ABNB Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card must be a US citizen, requires a valid US address, and SSN for eligibility to apply. Some prominent highlights of the card are
- Zero annual fees
- 99% introductory APR on balance transfer for first six billing cycles
- Variable 9.49% to 17.99% APR on cash advances and purchases depending upon your credit score
- Zero cash advance fees
- One reward point on $1 spent
- Zero fees on transactions or balance transfers
How to Login to make Payments
- Step 1: Visit the login page of ABNB website.
- Step 2: Enter user ID and click Log In.
- Step 3: Enter the answer to your secret question and click Continue. Select if you want to register the computer. This step is necessary to authenticate your identity and computer.
Forgot your ABNB Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card User ID or Password?
- Step 1: Locate and click on Forgot Your Password link on the login page. This is link is available below the login menu.
- Step 2: Enter your user ID, name of the primary account holder, your name as it appears on the statement, SSN, date of birth, billing address zip code, and email address in the respective fields and click Submit to send your request to recover forgotten password. Alternately, you can always contact ABNB Federal Credit Union on 1 (757) 523-5300 in case you need assistance.
How to apply for ABNB Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card?
Applying for the credit card is a lengthy process compared to several other card service providers. However, the advantages you enjoy after qualifying for the card are rewarding.
- Step 1: Visit the credit card features page. Locate and click on Apply for an ABNB Credit Card Now! at the bottom of the page.
- Step 2: Enter first and last name, SSN, and member number in case you are a member and click Submit to proceed to the next page.
- Step 3: Mark both boxes under Terms and Conditions / Credit Report Authorization on the next page to continue the application.
- Step 4: Enter identification information like name, date of birth, marital status, preferred, contact method, email address, and ID type, number, issuing state, and expiration.
- Step 5: Enter your home, work, and mobile phone numbers along with a work extension number if any.
- Step 6: Complete Current Address Section by providing information like your address, duration and status of residency, rent/mortgage payment, and mortgage balance.
- Step 7: Enter employer name, title or select if you are a self-employed individual. Then, specify the amount and frequency of the pay, and work hours per week. Continue by mentioning the start date of the employment.
- Step 8: Specify the other sources of income, if any, by providing requested information.
- Step 9: Specify information about three references.
- Step 10: Specify loan terms by mentioning billing frequency, amount, purpose, promotion if any, and other information like requested by, card type, design, billing cycle, and select if the joint applicant is entitled to receive a card.
- Step 11: Specify information about the authorized user if any in the requested fields.
- Step 12: Click on Submit to send your online application to ABNB Federal Credit Union.
How to activate ABNB Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card?
- Step 1: Dial 1 (800) 443-1141 and follow instructions to activate your credit card.