AmTrust Bank Platinum Edition Visa Credit Card is ideal for those who look for savings as they use the card. AmTrust online banking is available for cardholders for seamless account management. Visit the card features page on the AmTrust Bank website to learn about the various facilities available to you. First Bankcard, the division of First National Bank of Omaha offers this card and manages your credit account as well. Following AmTrust Bank credit cards are available for you.
- Complete Rewards℠ Card
- Visa Platinum Edition® Card
- American Express Cash Back Card
- Visa Secured Card
AmTrust Bank offers following advantages to a Platinum Edition Visa credit card user.
- Zero annual fees
- Balance transfer at introductory 0% APR for the first 12 billing cycles
- Variable 10.74% and 18.74% APR thereafter depending upon the creditworthiness of the cardholder
- $25 statement credit when the cardholder makes a purchase within the first three billing cycles
How to Login to make Payments
- Step 1: Visit the Log In page on the First Bankcard website. Locate the login menu at the top left.
- Step 2: Enter user ID and click Log In You may select Remember Me box if using a personal computer.
- Step 3: Enter your password and click Submit button on the next page to login.
Forgot Your AmTrust Bank Platinum Edition Visa Credit Card User ID Or Password?
- Step 1: Locate and click on the Forgot User ID or Password? link below the login menu.
- Step 2: Enter your name as requested.
- Step 3: Then, enter your user ID or email address.
- Step 4: Click on the Submit button to send your request to retrieve a user ID or password.
How To Apply For AmTrust Bank Platinum Edition Visa Credit Card?
- Step 1: The card features page on the AmTrust Bank website has a direct link to apply online. Locate and click on the Apply Now link in front of the Platinum Edition Visa Card. Remember that every field with an asterisk mandates providing information.
- Step 2: Enter personal contact information like your full name, physical address, home phone number, email address, and verify the email address by typing it once again.
- Step 3: Then, provide personal identification information like your date of birth, social security number, and maiden name of your mother.
- Step 4: Enter housing information like number of years at present address, select the status of the housing, and the amount of the monthly housing payment.
- Step 5: Provide particulars of the financial information like name of employer, work phone number, annual income, and checking, savings, and investment account balances.
- Step 6: Select if you need a balance transfer and provide relevant information if yes.
- Step 7: Provide full name of the authorized user if any, leave blank otherwise.
- Step 8: Click the Continue button to review your information and accept terms and conditions. Click the Submit button to send your online application for approval.
How to activate American Express Credit Card?
Step 1: Dial 1-888-295-5540 and follow instructions to activate your credit card.