Elan Financial Services in collaboration with Busey Bank offers Pulaski bank credit card. This Visa Platinum card is available with EVM chip and mobile purchase facility. However, the applicant must be a US citizen having SSN and age above 18 years to apply for this credit card. This card is suitable for customers that want to save on the interest payable to the bank. Similarly, customers can rebuild credit rating by using this card sensibly. Some prominent features of the credit card are
- Zero annual fees
- 0% APR for 12 billing cycles on balance transfer and purchases as an introductory offer
- 99% to 21.99% APR after 12 billing cycles depending upon your credit rating
- Extended warranty coverage
- Zero fraud liability
- Auto rental collision damage waiver coverage
Visit card features page to learn about the features and benefits available to you. In addition, you can apply online from this page.
How to Login to make Payments
- Step 1: Visit the login page for Pulaski Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card.
- Step 2: Enter Personal ID.
- Step 3: Click on the Continue button.
- Step 4: Enter the answer for ID Shield Question if prompted.
- Step 5: Enter the password to login.
Forgot your Pulaski Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card User ID or Password?
- Step 1: Click on Forgot your Personal ID link. This link is available right below the login menu.
- Step 2: Enter your credit card account number.
- Step 3: Then enter the security code available on the back of your credit card. This CVV code has three digits.
- Step 4: Then, enter the last four digits of SSN.
- Step 5: Enter billing address zip code.
- Step 6: Click on the Submit button to send your request for retrieval of personal ID.
Similarly, you can use Verify by PIN method of retrieving the personal ID in case the billing address zip code is not available with you. This link is available on the above Forgot your Personal ID page.
How to apply for Pulaski Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card?
- Step 1: Visit the card information page, locate, and click on the Apply Now Link below Visa Platinum Credit Card.
- Step 2: Provide personal information like name, date of birth, SSN, country of citizenship and permanent residence, phone numbers, and email address.
- Step 3: Enter housing information like physical home address, length of residency, select housing status, monthly payment amount, and alternate mailing address if any.
- Step 4: Provide information about employment status, name of the employer, source of annual and additional income if any, anticipated monthly cash and international transactions.
- Step 5: Provide account relationship information like account types and numbers.
- Step 6: Select if you need a balance transfer and provide relevant information.
- Step 7: Select if you need joint cards.
- Step 8: Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Step 9: Click on the Submit button to send your online application.
How to activate Pulaski Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card?
Step 1: Dial 1-800-558-3424 to speak to customer services. Follow instructions to activate the credit card.