Bank of Hawaii Hawaiian Airlines World Elite MasterCard is a co-branded card and it is very suitable for frequent fliers of Hawaiian Airlines. Further, Bank of Hawaii credit card sign on id available to cardholders for online payments and account management. Information about the offers and facilities for you once you qualify for the card is available on the card features page. This page also has a direct and secure link to apply online. Some prominent features of the card are
- 99%, 20.99% or 25.99% variable APR depending upon your creditworthiness
- $89 annual fees
- 24% APR for cash advances
- Introductory 0% APR for balance transfer for the first 15 months; however, the eligible balance transfer must post to your account within 45 days of account opening
- 35,000 Bonus Miles on spending $1,000 on purchases within 90 days of account opening
- Unlimited 1 mile on all purchases, 2 miles on purchases made at Hawaiian Airlines
How To Login To Make Payments
- Step 1: Visit the Bank of Hawaii Hawaiian Airlines World Elite MasterCard login page.
- Step 2: Enter your user name.
- Step 3: Enter the password.
- Step 4: Click on the Log In button to proceed.
Forgot Your Bank of Hawaii Hawaiian Airlines World Elite MasterCard User ID Or Password
- Step 1: Click on the Forgot username or password link on the above login page. This link is available below the login menu.
- Step 2: Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Step 3: Enter your birth date.
- Step 4: Enter your credit card account number.
- Step 5: Click on the Continue button to validate your identity. Retrieve your username or reset the password on the next page.
How To Apply For Bank of Hawaii Hawaiian Airlines World Elite MasterCard
- Step 1: Visit the above card features page and click on the Apply Now This button is available below the card pictures. Similarly, you can apply over the phone by dialing 1-866-373-7930.
- Step 2: Enter your full legal name. Specify your permanent residential address, duration of the stay at the address, and select the status of the residence.
- Step 3: Select your occupation, provide net annual income, type of bank account you have, and select if you need express card delivery.
- Step 4: Provide your contact information like primary and work phone numbers, email address, and select if you are US citizen.
- Step 5: Provide security information like birth date, SSN, and maiden name of your mother.
- Step 6: Select to opt for paperless statements or otherwise regular statements by mail.
- Step 7: Enter your HawaiianMiles number if any.
- Step 8: Select if you need a balance transfer and provide relevant information.
- Step 9: Review the legal terms and conditions carefully. Click on the Apply button to send your application for instant response.
How To Activate Bank of Hawaii Hawaiian Airlines World Elite MasterCard
- Step 1: Contact Bank of Hawaii Hawaiian Airlines® consumer credit card customer services on 1-866-250-2883. Follow instructions to activate the credit card.