Bank of Hawaii offers American Express®, Visa Signature®, Elite American Express®, World Elite, and Business MasterCard® to its customers. In addition, it offers MyBankoh Rewards credit cards. This credit card is a product of the Bank of Hawaii. This Bank of Hawaii Visa Signature® Credit Card with MyBankoh Rewards comes with advantages like
- Balance transfers and purchases at low introductory APR (0% for the first 18 months, 14.73% to 17.74% variable after 18 months)
- Every $1,000 spent attracts earning $100 worth bonus points
- 10% year-end bonus on reward points credited annually
- Various options for bonus point redemption
How to Login to make Payments
- Step 1: Visit the Bank of Hawaii homepage.
- Step 2: Secure account sign on link is available at the top right of the page. Click on the link to proceed.
- Step 3: Select the account region on the next page. You need to select if your Bank of Hawaii account belongs to Hawaii/American Samoa region or Guam/Saipan/Palau region.
- Step 4: Then, enter your e-Bankoh® user ID.
- Step 5: Click on the yellow colored sign on button.
- Step 6: Enter your password on the next page to login to Bank of Hawaii website securely.
Forgot your Bank of Hawaii Visa Signature® Credit Card with MyBankoh Rewards User ID or Password?
To Recover Forgotten e-Bankoh® User ID: Customers need to enter the e-Bankoh® User ID correctly, as it is case-sensitive. However, contact customer service at the Bank of Hawaii in case you are unable to login using your e-Bankoh® User ID. Bank of Hawaii MyBankoh Rewards Credit Card customer service number is 1-888-455-5330.
To recover Forgotten Password: Click on forgot password link. Bank of Hawaii asks for one-time security code validation from you. Select if you want to receive the code via an automated phone call or text message. You need to enter the code within 5 minutes to complete this step. The next page offers to reset the password once you complete the one-time security code validation successfully.
How to apply for Bank of Hawaii Visa Signature® Credit Card?
Visit apply online page on Bank of Hawaii website.
- Step 1: Enter general information name, mailing address, duration, and status of the residence.
- Step 2: Provide financial and employment information like occupation, annual income, bank account type, and particulars of the proposed ATM transactions.
- Step 3: Type your contact information like primary and work phone numbers, email address, and select if you are a citizen of the United States.
- Step 4: Enter security information like your date of birth, SSN, and maiden name of your mother. This information is later used for verification purpose.
- Step 5: Select if you want to opt for paperless credit card statements.
- Step 6: Enter your primary credit card number and amount requested for the balance transfer. Click on no thanks link in case you do not want a balance transfer.
- Step 7: Click on the apply button to send your application for instant response.
How to activate Bank of Hawaii Visa Signature® Credit Card?
Customers need to contact Bank of Hawaii 24/7 customer service center once they receive the credit card. The customer service number is 1 (888) 643-3888. Speak to a Bank of Hawaii rep to activate your newly arrived Bank of Hawaii Visa Signature® Credit Card by providing security information for verification.