Capital One Secured Credit Card is suitable for people looking to rebuild their credit. Further, customer can access Capital One login my account menu for online payments and account management. A customer requires paying security deposit once the card application approves. Then, the card is sent within 2/3 weeks. Visit the card features page to learn about the features and benefits available to you when you qualify for this card. You can apply online from this page. Some prominent highlights of the card are
- Zero annual fees
- 99% variable APR for purchases and cash advances
- Transaction fees $10 or 3% of the cash advance amount
- Fraud coverage
- Platinum MasterCard® benefits
- Compatibility to Apple PayTM for mobile payments
How To Login To Make Payments
- Step 1: Visit the credit card sign in page on Capital One website. Select US Credit Cards.
- Step 2: Enter user name on the next page.
- Step 3: Continue by typing your password.
- Step 4: Click on the Sign In Do not select Remember Me option while using a shared computer.
Forgot your Capital One Secured Credit Card User ID or Password
- Step 1: Click on the Forgot Username or Password link. This link is available below the login menu.
- Step 2: Enter your last name.
- Step 3: Enter your social security number.
- Step 4: Enter your birth date.
- Step 5: Click on the Find Me button to continue. Then, follow instructions on the subsequent pages to retrieve your username or reset the password.
How To Apply For Capital One Secured Credit Card
- Step 1: Click on the green colored Apply Now button on the above card features page. This link is available below the card picture.
- Step 2: Enter your information like the legal name along with the birth date, SSN, and then, select if you are a US citizen.
- Step 3: Enter your contact information like the email address and the primary phone number.
- Step 4: Enter your financial information like the type of the bank account, employment status, net annual income from all sources, and the amount of monthly rent / mortgage payment. Then, select if you require blank checks for cash advances.
- Step 5: Read and accept the terms of the Electronic Communications Disclosure. Then, select the preferred language for receiving the communication.
- Step 6: Click on the Continue button to proceed.
- Step 7: Click on the Submit Application button on the next page. Remember that you accept the terms and also authorize Capital One to run a credit and employment check when you click the button
How To Activate Capital One Secured Credit Card
- Step 1: Dial 1-800-227-4825 to contact Capital One credit card customer services. Then, follow the instructions to activate the credit card.