Atlantic Capital Visa Business Cash Card is suitable for small business owners as they can earn handsome cash back as they use the card. Similarly, FSG online banking is available to these cardholders for online payments and account management. FSG Bank is now Atlantic Capital Bank after its merger. You can apply online on the Elan Financial Services website, as it is the issuer and creditor of this credit card. Visit the card features page to learn about the advantages available to you when you qualify for this card. Some prominent highlights of the card are
- 3% cash back on office supply store purchases along with phone or internet services
- 2% cash back on spending on restaurant and gas
- 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases
- $25 cash back on the first purchase after the account activation
How To Login To Make Payments
- Step 1: Visit the Atlantic Capital Visa Business Cash Card login page on Elan Financial Services website.
- Step 2: Enter your personal ID.
- Step 3: Click on the Continue
- Step 4: Enter the password on the next page.
- Step 5: Click on the Login
Forgot Your Atlantic Capital Visa Business Cash Card User ID Or Password
Forgot your Personal ID
- Step 1: Click on the Forgot your Personal ID Link.
- Step 2: Then, enter your credit card account number, security code, last four digits of SSN, and billing address zip code.
- Step 3: Click on the Submit
Forgot your Password
- Step 1: Click on the Forgot your Password Link.
- Step 2: Then, enter your personal ID, credit card account number, security code, last four digits of SSN, and billing address zip code.
- Step 3: Enter the new password and key in the new password again to confirm.
- Step 4: Click on the Submit
How To Apply For Atlantic Capital Visa Business Cash Card
- Step 1: Click on the Apply Now button on the above card features page.
- Step 2: Enter the name of the business on the card. Then, enter business name, Tax ID, detailed address, and alternate mailing address if any. Continue by specifying the number of years at this address, year of starting the business, phone number, gross annual sales, legal structure, and the nature of the business. Then, specify doing business as, address if different from the above address, industry type, country of the business formation and primary operations, monthly cash and international transactions.
- Step 3: Select if the business offers check cashing, prepaid cards, or other monetary services along with the cash access option.
- Step 4: Enter account relationship information like assets and length of relationship with Atlantic Capital Bank by specifying the amounts.
- Step 5: Provide the business owner information like type, name, SSN, birth date, phone number, email address, residence address, alternate mailing address if any, annual income, and the ownership percent.
- Step 6: Select if you require balance transfer, add beneficial owners or employee cards, and provide relevant information about the same.
- Step 7: Accept the terms and conditions and click on the Submit button to send your application for approval.
How To Activate Atlantic Capital Visa Business Cash Card
- Step 1: Dial 1-800-567-3451 and follow instructions to activate the card.