ESL Federal Credit Union provides a Visa credit card. You need ESL online banking login to use various services like bill payment. Following cards are available to you in addition to the Visa credit card.
- Visa Secured Credit Card
- Prepaid Card
- Debit Card
ESL Federal Credit Union Visa Credit Card is available with following features.
- Introductory low APR for first six-month
- Zero annual fees
- Zero fees on balance transfer
- Compatible with Apple Pay for online payments
- Eligibility for Visa Zero Liability Policy
- Owners’ Dividend applicable to average monthly outstanding balances
- Transaction alerts
Read Visa credit card agreement before you proceed with the card application to learn more about the applicable terms, conditions, and regulations.
How to Login to make Payments
- Step 1: Visit ESL Federal Credit Union website and locate the login menu at the left.
- Step 2: Enter ESL Membership number or user ID.
- Step 3: Type your password.
- Step 4: Click on the Login button to continue.
Forgot your ESL Federal Credit Union User ID or Password?
Customers can recover their forgotten ESL Federal Credit Union login password or username.
- Step 1: Locate and click on the Trouble Signing In link below the login menu.
- Step 2: Enter your registered mobile number.
- Step 3: Then, type your username.
- Step 4: Click on the Send Me A New Password button to receive new password.
- Step 1: Locate and click on I Forgot My Username link on the password reset page.
- Step 2: Enter your registered email address.
- Step 3: Click on the Send button to receive an email from ESL with your username.
How to apply for ESL Federal Credit Union Visa Credit Card?
ESL offers four ways to apply for a Visa credit card. You can apply online, visit branch, call customer services, or chat with a specialist for assistance.
- Step 1: Click on the Apply Online button on the online application page.
- Step 2: Select account type, product, loan purpose, and accept both disclosures. Click on the Continue button.
- Step 3: Enter personal information, member number, date of birth, and SSN.
- Step 4: Then provide your current physical address, length of residency, rent or mortgage payment, and residence status. Write mailing address if different from physical address.
- Step 5: Select if you want joint credit and provide employment information. Then add another income if any. Click on the Continue button to proceed.
- Step 6: Enter and confirm your email address on the next page and click on the Submit button to send your application.
How To Activate ESL Federal Credit Union Visa Credit Card?
Step 1: Dial 1.800.527.7728 and follow instructions to activate the credit card.
Step 2: You need to apply for ESL Membership. Locate nearest ESL branch by visiting the branch locator page. Download and fill membership application form. Submit the form to the ESL branch rep or mail it to
ESL Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 92714
Rochester, NY 14692-2714