Sears Credit Card belongs to the Citibank Inc. The sears credit card has the following cards; Sears Card, Sears MasterCard, Sears Commercial One Card, and Sears Home Improvement Account. On this document, we will mainly look at sears card.
The sears card comes in blue colour.
Benefits and Features
- With the card, you can shop at sears, Kmart, Sears.com or kmart.com. Card members enjoy monthly savings, valuable coupons, and special financing offer every day.
- With a sears card, you are able to operate your account from a sears application available in google play.
- All members have a 24/7 access and control over their account information, payments and statements. You can also make one-time payment directly online or schedule a payment.
- Sears enables its’ members to be the first to know about sears sales, saving opportunities and specials. Reduce papers by receiving paperless statements.
The card has high security enhanced features that protect its’ users from theft identity. In case of theft identity, Citi identity solutions help you recover your account and identity. Card members are not liable in case of unauthorized purchases.
How to Login to make payments
- STEP 1: To Login to your account, you need to visit https://www.citibank.com/us/cards/srs/exploreCards.jsp.
- STEP 2: On the site, click on ‘my account’ tab.
- STEP 3: On this tab, feed you user ID and password,
- STEP 4: Check the ‘Remember my User ID’ Check Box if you want your browser to remember your User ID.
- STEP 5: Click on the ‘sign on’ button and you will be granted access to your account.
Forgot your Sears Credit Card User ID or Password?
- STEP 1: Click on the ‘forget user ID or password?’ link.
- STEP 2: Answer the questions that present in the next page to recover your password or user ID.
- STEP 3: Click the ‘verify’ button when you are through to proceed.
- STEP 4: Follow the link that will be sent to your Email and reset your user ID or password.
How to Apply for a Sears Credit Card
- STEP 1: Click on the explore cards menu on this site; https://www.citibank.com/us/cards/srs/exploreCards.jsp
- STEP 2: Click on ‘get details and apply’ button on the column that has sears card.
- STEP 3: You will be presented with two card options. Choose on the sears card you need and click on the ‘apply now’ button. You will be redirected to the registration page. To register for a sears credit card, you must be 18 years or older.
- STEP 4: On the next page, you need to feed:
- Personal information which includes; Email address, name, suffix, Home address, suite, ZIP code, primary phone and an optional additional number.
- The financial information you need to give is your annual income, Monthly mortgage or rent payment, and housing information.
- Security information you will have to provide include; date of birth, photo ID type (options will be provided) and state, social security number, and photo ID number.
- STEP 5: Read the agreement, Terms and Conditions, and Accept them in order to continue. You accept by checking the check box on each.
- STEP 6: To continue press the blue ‘continue’ button.
- Remember you cannot proceed from one stage to the next without first filling compulsory information in the preceding stage.
- After pressing ‘continue’ you will be sent an activation code that you will use to activate your account.
How to Activate your Sears Credit Card Account
- STEP 1: Open your email and copy the verification code that will be sent to your email.
- STEP 2: Navigate to the activation page using the verify menu.
- STEP 3: Paste the verification code and click on the verify button.
- If you verify your account successfully you are able to view your account status, and you will have succeeded in creating an account.