State Farm Bank® Business Visa® Credit Card is highly suitable for business owners looking for competitive APR and associated rewards for maximized savings. However, this card is different from State Farm® Rewards Visa® Credit Card available for personal use. Further, State Farm® offers Pocket Agent® mobile app for online management of the account and making payments on the go. Visit the card features page to learn about the advantages of qualifying for this Business Visa® credit card. This page has option to compare various cards available to you from the State Farm Bank®. Some prominent highlights of the Business Visa® credit card are
- 3 State Farm Loyalty Rewards® points on spending $1 on payments for insurance premium
- 2 State Farm Loyalty Rewards® points for spending $1 on eligible office supply purchases and travel
- 1 State Farm Loyalty Rewards® point on all other eligible purchases
- Zero annual fees
- Introductory 0% APR on purchases for the first 6 months, thereafter variable 14.24% to 21.24% APR
- Employee cards
How To Login To Make Payments
- Step 1: Visit the above card features page and click on the Login link to open a popup menu. The link is available at the top right of the page.
- Step 2: Enter your user ID.
- Step 3: Enter the password.
- Step 4: Click on the Log In button to proceed.
Forgot Your State Farm Bank® Business Visa® Credit Card User ID Or Password
Forgot Your ID
- Step 1: Click on the Forgot Your ID Link below login menu.
- Step 2: Then, enter the email address registered with the State Farm Bank®.
- Step 3: Click on the Submit
Reset Your Password
- Step 1: Click on the Forgot Your Password Link below login menu.
- Step 2: Enter your user ID, birth date, and then, click on the Continue
- Step 3: Then, specify customer information on next page. Click on the Continue button to confirm your identity.
- Step 3: Then, enter your password and confirm your new password.
How To Apply For State Farm Bank® Business Visa® Credit Card
- Step 1: Remember that you can apply online, get in touch with participating State Farm agent, or contact State Farm™ Visa® application center on toll-free number 1-800-324-4946. Similarly, click on blue colored Apply Now Link on the above card features page to apply online. This link is available below the picture of the credit card.
- Step 2: Enter legal name of the business. Then, specify TIN and preferred business name on the card. Provide mailing address along with phone and mobile number. Continue by furnishing particulars of total number of employees, years in business, email address, segment and classification of the business, and gross annual sales.
- Step 3: Provide information about primary cardholder or personal guarantor like full legal name, residence address, SSN, birth date, mother’s maiden name, home phone number, annual income, and specify existing relation with State Farm Bank®. Then, select the type of the guarantor.
- Step 4: Enter the name and SSN of each authorized user for issuing employee cards. Leave blank otherwise.
- Step 5: Enter the account number and amount for balance transfers separately for each transaction. Leave blank otherwise.
- Step 7: Click on the Continue Accept the terms and conditions and submit your application for approval.
How To Activate State Farm Bank® Business Visa® Credit Card
- Step 1: Dial 1-877-734-8472 to contact credit card customer service and follow instructions to activate your credit card.