Capital One Spark® Classic Spark Classic Business Credit Card is highly suitable for small to medium business owners with an average credit rating. Capital One business login is available for business cardholders for online account management and payments. In fact, applying for this credit card is very advisable in case you are planning to rebuild your credit. Visit the card features page on the Capital One website to learn about the rewards and its significance for you. Some prominent advantages of the card are
- Zero annual fees
- Unlimited 1% cash back on all purchases for your business
- No minimum for redeeming rewards
- 99% variable APR for purchases, cash advances, or balance transfers
- 4% penalty APR
- $10 or 3% cash advance fees
- Up to $39 late payment penalty fees
How To Login To Make Payments
- Step 1: Visit the credit card login page on Capital One website. Select US Credit Cards to continue with the login.
- Step 2: Then, enter your user name on the next page.
- Step 3: Enter your password.
- Step 4: Then, click on the green Sign In button to login.
Forgot your Capital One Spark® Classic Spark Classic Business Credit Card User ID or Password
- Step 1: Click on the Forgot Username or Password link on the above login page. This link is available below the sign in menu.
- Step 2: Type your last name.
- Step 3: Then, enter your Social Security Number.
- Step 4: Enter your date of birth.
- Step 5: Click on the Find Me Then, complete on screen instructions on the next pages to retrieve a username or reset the password.
How To Apply For Capital One Spark® Classic Spark Classic Business Credit Card
- Step 1: Visit the above card features page for Capital One Spark® Classic Spark Classic Business Credit Card. Click on the green Apply Now
- Step 2: Enter the business name and specify the name you want on the card. Then, provide business address.
- Step 3: Provide additional business information like legal structure, tax ID, ownership type, duration of operations, authorized signatory, type of the industry, annual revenue, monthly expenditure, frequency of carrying a balance, headquarter and business location, and specify the formation or registration of the business in the US.
- Step 4: Enter personal information like full legal name, birth date, SSN, specify residence address separately if different from business address, enter mailing address if different from residence address, primary phone number, email address of the authorized signatory, annual income, monthly rent or mortgage payment, residence type, and select if you prefer blank checks for cash advances.
- Step 5: Accept the terms of the Electronic Communications Disclosure.
- Step 6: Click on the green Continue Accept the terms and conditions on the next page. Then, submit your online application for approval.
How To Activate Capital One Spark® Classic Spark Classic Business Credit Card
- Step 1: Contact credit cards customer services at Capital One by dialing 1-800-227-4825. Follow prompts to activate the credit card.