BP credit card is offered by Synchrony Bank. The credit cards come in a light green or black color. BP visa credit card allows you to shop everywhere visa credit cards are accepted while BP credit card allows you to spend in BP stations only.
Rewards and Benefits
- BP visa credit card has an introductory offer that allows you to earn 25¢ per gallon for 90 days, for every 100$ you spend at BP gas stations.
- You earn 15¢ per gallon for every 100$ you spend for eligible groceries, dining, and travels.
- You earn 5¢ per gallon for every 100$ you spend everywhere else BP visa credit cards are accepted.
The rewards are available for single use only, up to 20gallons and unused rewards are fortified and are not valid for use with other offers. Rewards, however, expire after 365 days after the month you earned them.
- Other benefits of BP credit card and BP visa credit card if that there are:
- No annual fees
- Members are entitled 0$ fraud liability
- ATM cash access is enabled
- You can redeem earned rewards at the pump at a participating BP location.
How to Login to make Payments
- STEP 1: To Login to your BP credit account, visit http://www.mybpcreditcard.com and you will be redirected to a user login page.
- STEP 2: Key in your user ID on the space provided for user ID.
- STEP 3: If you want your browser to save your User ID, check the ‘remember me’ check box if you regularly Login from the same computer.
- STEP 4: Click the green ‘Secure Login’ button and access to your account will be initiated.
- STEP 5: On the next page you will then be shown a personalized image you selected, and then you will be requested to enter your password. This helps prevent phishing and enhance confidence when you accessing your account.
Forgot your BP Visa Credit Card User ID or Password
Lookup User ID
- STEP 1: To recover you user ID, select the ‘lookup user ID’ option on your left.
- STEP 2: you will be asked to enter your account number and the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- STEP 3: Click on the next button at the bottom, and you will receive user ID reset directions in your email.
- STEP 1: Click on the ‘forgot your password’ option, where you will answer some questions to recover your password.
- STEP 2: A password reset Email will be sent to you which will allow you to reset your password.
How to Apply for a BP Visa Credit Card
- STEP 1: To apply for a BP visa credit card, visit https://mybpstation.com/cards. On the site you will find a driver reward card (not a credit card) and the BP visa credit card. Choose any one you wish to apply for. (for this guide we will choose the BP Visa Credit Card)
- STEP 2: Click the ‘apply now’ button on the BP visa credit card to apply for it.
- STEP 3: The site needs to know your location, so allow your browser to know your location.
- STEP 4: In the next page, you will be required to feed your personal information in accordance with the federal law.
- STEP 5: You will also be required to select a method of statement delivery, authorised card users, verification information, and station information.
- STEP 6: If you wish to purchase additional optional card security, you should read the terms for the additional feature below the station information and tick the check box just before the important information block. Checking the check box represents your signature.
- STEP 7: You should then read the terms and conditions that apply for the card and then check the check box below the terms block.
- STEP 8: Click the ‘Accept and submit’ button to complete your application.
- STEP 9: An activation code will be sent to your Email, which you will use to activate your account on the page that presents after clicking accept and submit.