Citi Expedia+ Credit Card is a co-branded card with Expedia. This credit card is very suitable for frequent travelers on business or leisure. Citigroup credit card login is available for online account management and payments. Various options to redeem reward points as soon as you earn them make using this card rewarding. Visit the card features page on Citi website or Expedia website to learn about the offer and its advantages to you. Certain promising features of the card are
- Zero annual fees
- 3 reward points on spending $1 on Expedia purchases
- 1 reward point on spending $1 on all other purchases
- Introductory 15,000 Expedia+ bonus points on spending $1,000 on purchases within three months of account activation
- 99% to 23.99% APR for purchases and balance transfers
- 24% APR for cash advances
How To Login To Make Payments
- Step 1: Visit the credit card login page on Citi website.
- Step 2: Enter your User ID.
- Step 3: Type your password.
- Step 4: Select option for menu after login from the drop down menu.
- Step 5: Click on the green colored Sign On
Forgot Your Citi Expedia+ Credit Card User ID Or Password
- Step 1: Click on Forgot User ID/Password link on the above Sign On page.
- Step 2: Enter the full credit card number.
- Step 3: Then, click on the Continue button to validate your identity.
- Step 4: Follow the on screen prompts to recover your user ID or reset your password.
How To Apply For Citi Expedia+ Credit Card
- Step 1: Visit the above card features page on Citi website. Click on the Apply Now button to apply online.
- Step 2: Then, you need to register or login on Expedia website to use the rewards account. Further, the page redirects to Citi website to complete the application.
- Step 3: Continue by entering your full legal name, complete mailing address, and primary phone number. Then, provide work or mobile number, your email address, and SSN. Then, select if you are US citizen, pick a security word hint, and a security word.
- Step 4: Then, provide financial information like annual income, monthly mortgage or rent payment amount, and select your existing bank account type.
- Step 5: Mark the box in case you need adding authorized user and then, provide the information about additional authorized user.
- Step 6: Accept Electronic Disclosure.
- Step 7: Accept the terms and conditions.
- Step 8: Then, click on the Submit button to send the online application to Citi for the approval.
How To Activate Citi Expedia+ Credit Card
- Step 1: Dial 1-800-347-4934 to contact credit card customer services. Follow instructions to activate the card.