Hilton Honors American Express Credit Card is branded with the Hilton Honors Group of Hotels. Hhonorscard.accountonline access is available through American Express website for online payments as well as account management. However, you need to enroll for the same. Further, following cards are available to you under this co-branding.
- Citi® Hilton Honors™ Visa® Cards (This card will discontinue from January 1, 2018)
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Credit Card
Visit the card features page to learn about various offers and facilities available to you once you qualify for this credit card. This page has a link to apply online. Some prominent advantages of this credit card are
- Zero annual fees
- Introductory offer to earn 50,000 Hilton Honors™ Bonus Points after spending $1,000 within the first three months of account opening
- 7 times reward points on spending at hotels and resorts of the Hilton Portfolio
- Variable 16.24% to 20.24% APR for purchases and balance transfers
- 24% APR for cash advances
- 99% penalty APR
- 3% or $5 fees for balance transfer or cash advances
- 7% fees on each foreign transaction
How To Login To Make Payments
- Step 1: Visit the personal credit card login page on the American Express website.
- Step 2: Key in the User ID.
- Step 3: Then, enter the password.
- Step 4: Click on the blue colored Log In
Forgot Your Hilton Honors American Express Credit Card User ID Or Password
- Step 1: Click on Forgot User ID or Password link on the above login page.
- Step 2: Enter the 15-digit card number.
- Step 3: Type 4-digit card ID. This card ID is available on the front side of the card in a circle.
- Step 4: Click on the Continue Then, follow on-screen instructions to retrieve the user ID, authenticate your identity, or update your password.
How To Apply For Hilton Honors American Express Credit Card
- Step 1: Visit the above card features page. Click on the Apply Now Link below the credit card picture.
- Step 2: Enter your full legal name.
- Step 3: Then, specify the name you want to appear on the card.
- Step 4: Specify your email address.
- Step 5: Enter your social security number.
- Step 6: Type your birth date in the requested format.
- Step 7: Specify your mobile phone number. You may enter your home phone number after selecting the same.
- Step 8: Enter detailed home address.
- Step 9: Specify your total annual income.
- Step 10: Select your source of income from the drop down menu.
- Step 11: Enter your Hilton Honors number if enrolled in the program.
- Step 12: Enter the name, SSN, and birth date of each additional cardholder if you want the additional cards.
- Step 13: Click on the Continue
How To Activate Hilton Honors American Express Credit Card
- Step 1: Dial 1-800-528-4800 to get in touch with the American Express customer services for personal credit cards. Follow the instructions to activate the credit card.