Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card is suitable for customers that need to purchase appliances, hardware, paints, tools, and flooring from the Lowe’s Home Improvement Store due to bundled offers. Synchrony Bank offers this store branded card and manages your credit account. Remember that you can use this card only at Lowe’s online portal or stores across the United States. Lowes credit card sign in is available through Synchrony Bank website.
Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card is available with promotional offers. Visit card features page to learn about the offers available to you. This card is available with
- 5% discount every day or special financing for 6 months, or the project financing option
- 48 fixed monthly payments @ 2.99% APR
- 12 months special financing on appliances
The above card features page has a link to apply for the card online or login for online card account management.
How To Login To Make Payments
- Step 2: Enter your user ID.
- Step 3: Click on the Sign In
- Step 4: Enter your password on the next page and confirm your personalized security image to login.
Forgot Your Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card User ID Or Password?
Look up my user ID
- Step 1: Locate and click on the Look up my user ID link on the login page.
- Step 2: Enter your account number. Look for account number on the statement you receive.
- Step 3: Then, enter the last four digits of your SSN.
- Step 4: Click Next to validate and recover your user ID.
- Step 1: Enter your user ID on the login page.
- Step 2: Click Sign In Then select the option for password lookup on the next screen.
How To Apply For Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card?
- Step 1: Visit the above card features page and click on Apply Now button.
- Step 2: Enter your first and last name along with the middle initials and suffix if any.
- Step 3: Enter your residential / billing address and select the housing type.
- Step 4: Enter your primary phone number and select the type of phone from options like home, business, or cell phone number.
- Step 5: Enter your email address and confirm the same in the next field.
- Step 6: Enter your social security number or TIN.
- Step 7: Enter your date of birth.
- Step 8: Specify your net annual income.
- Step 9: Provide your Associate ID if any.
- Step 10: Click Continue to proceed. Select options on the next page, accept terms and conditions, and look for the result of approval on the next page.
How To Activate Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card?
- Step 1: Select Advantage card below New Users on the above login page and click on the Register and Activate button.
- Step 2: Enter your account number on the next page.
- Step 3: Follow on-screen instructions to register and activate the credit card.