The R”Us Credit Card and “R” Us MasterCard is issued by Synchrony Bank and have the following benefits
- 2 reward Points for every $1 spent at Toys”R”Us & Babies”R”Us
- 1 reward point for every $4 spent everywhere else where MasterCard is accepted.
- 125 reward points = $5 in “R”Us Reward Dollars
- 10% off every Thursday for purchases made in-store with the “R” Us Credit Card
How to Login and Make Payments?
- Step one: visit http://www.ruscredicard.com.
- Step two: In the next page click on the manage your account below have a card?
- Step three: In the next page enter your User ID and click log in
- Step four: Enter your password in the next page. You will be logged-in R Us Credit Card to make payments.
Forgot your R Us Credit Card User ID or Password?
If you forget your User ID or password to manage your R Us Credit Card account;
- Step one: visit http://www.ruscreditcard.com.
- Step two: Click on lookup User ID
- Step three: On the next page enter your R Us Credit Card account number and the last 4 digits of your social security number and click on next.
Forgot your password?
- Step one: Enter your R Us User ID and click log in
- Step two: In the next page click of forgot password?
- Step three: On the next page enter the email you used to register for R Us Credit Cards account. A link to reset your account shall be sent to your email, a confirmation secret word used during application will be required.
How to apply for an “R” Us Credit Card?
The Toys R Us and the Synchrony Bank produces two types of R Us Credit Cards, the R Us Master Card and R Us Credit Card. The latter can only be used to shop in any of the R Us stores while the R Us Master Card can be used in any store branded with the Master Card sign.
- Step one: Log to http://www.ruscreditcard.com
- Step two: On the next page click on the apply now button below “want a card?”
- Step three: on the next page read the terms and the benefits and then click on apply now.
- Step four: On the next page click, No, Please Enroll Me in Rewards
- Step five: On the next page, fill in About You details. Here you are required to; fill your first and last name, at least two addresses (no postal office numbers are allowed), city, state, zip codes, phone numbers (home, business, and mobile numbers). You are also needed to enter the email you used to create the R Us account, your annual net income, length at time of the location you have given addresses for and choose your residence (rent, living with relative or own)
- Step six: enter your preferred method of Statements Delivery, paper or electronic delivery.
- Step seven: Fill-in your Verification details. Here you are required to enter your social security number, your date of birth and your mother’s Maiden name.
- Step eight: Read through the optional security program and mark the “check box” to confirm that you are ready to buy. (This is optional)
- Step nine: Read through the terms of Credit Card and consent of Electronic Communication.
- Step ten: Mark the “check box” to confirm that you have read and you agreed to the terms of Credit Card and consent of Electronic Communication.
How to activate your “R” Us Credit Card?
- Step one: Visit http://www.ruscreditcard.com.
- Step two: On the next page click on manage your account.
- Step three: On the next page click on Activate My Card
- Step four: On the next page click on Register and Activate
- Step five: Then you need to enter your “R” Us Credit Card account number, validate that you are the primary card holder and you have the card in possession then click Next. And you will have acitivated your “R” Us Credit Card.