Shopping at Walmart has never been easier, with the help of the Walmart Credit Card. A secure and easy way to shop at Walmart without the hassle of carrying cash with you. Some of the benefits of the Walmart Credit Card are;
- No Annual Fee,
- Fraud Protection,
- Gas Discounts,
- Adding other Authorized Users,
- Special Offers and free FICO Credit Score.
How to Login to Make Payments
It’s very simple and easy to log in to your Walmart Credit Card account.
- Step 1: The first step is to go to http://www.walmart.com and then click on credit card on the upper right corner.
- Step 2: On the next page click on Access Account
- Step 3: Enter your Walmart.com User ID and click on Sign in now.
Forgot your Walmart Credit Card Password
If you ever forget your User ID, don’t worry, it is very easy, on the Main Log in Page where you enter your user ID, you can click on Look up your User ID.
On the next page you just need to enter your Account Number and the Last 4 Digits of your Social Security Number and click on next to proceed with retrieving your Walmart.com User ID.
How to Activate your Walmart Credit Card
- Step 1: You can activate your Walmart Credit card either by calling on the Walmart Phone Number – 1-877-969-9020 or by going through the online activation process.
- Step 2: On the same page where you enter your User ID, you have the option of clicking on Activate My Card.
- Step 3: After that click on the Register and Activate button.
- Step 4: On the next page you have to enter your account number, Validate the fact that you are the primary account holder, select a security check a security number and you will have successfully activated your Walmart Credit Card.
How to Apply for the Walmart Credit Card
- Step 1: Go to Walmart.com and click on credit card at the top right corner.
- Step 2: Click on Apply now.
- Step 3: On the next page enter your log in credentials for your Walmart online account; email address and Password and click on sign in and then apply.
- Step 4: Don’t worry if you don’t have a Walmart online account you can easily create it on the same page as the log in page. Instead of clocking on sign in you just have to fill in the following details and click on Create Account
- First Name and Last Name.
- Your Email Address.
- The Password you want to use for your Walmart Account.
- Step 5: On the next page you have to fill in your the details like; First and last name, Initials, Address, State, City, Zip code, Home Phone Number, Email address, Annual Net Income and the number of years you’ve been living at your current address.
- Step 6: Then you have to select your communication preferences stating how your billing statement will be delivered to you, either electronically or a physical printed billing statement.
- Step 7: Next you have to enter your date of birth, Social Security Number and Your Mother’s Maiden Name for a verification check.
- Step 8: Read the following Terms and Conditions carefully
- Step 9: Finally after you’ve gone through and read the terms and conditions you just have to click the tick box and then click on Accept and Submit.