Menards Contractor Card is a store-branded card designed to provide various discount offers to frequent buyers at Menards. In addition, Menards BIG card no interest option is available for eligible contactors and other construction material buyers. Following credit cards are available in addition to Menards Contractor Card. Capital One is creditor and issuer of these credit cards.
- Menards BIG Card
- Menards Commercial Account Card
Learn about the offers and facilities available to you when you qualify for this card by visiting the card features page. This page also has a link to apply online. Some highlights of the card are
- Zero annual fees
- 99% APR for purchases + Wall Street Prime Rate
- 2% quarterly discount on purchase at BIG Network Partners
- 5% discount on purchases at Dricore
- 1% discount on gas
- Buy N Fly and / or Buy N Fly PLUS offer for eligible contractors
How To Login To Make Payments
- Step 1: Visit the Menards Contractor Card login page on Capital One website.
- Step 2: Enter your user ID.
- Step 3: Enter password.
- Step 4: Click on the Login button to proceed.
Forgot Your Menards Contractor Card User ID Or Password
- Step 1: Locate and click on the Forgot Password link on the above login page. This link is available below the login menu.
- Step 2: Enter your user ID.
- Step 3: Enter your credit card account number. This number is available on the statement you receive from Capital One.
- Step 4: Click on the Submit
How To Apply For Menards Contractor Card
- Step 1: Visit the above card features page and click on Apply Online link. Similarly, you can visit any of the Menards store to apply or send your application by mail.
- Step 2: Enter the name of your business. Then, select legal structure and business ownership type.
- Step 3: Specify the address of the business in detail along with the phone number. Further, select if the mailing address of the business is same or provide alternate mailing address additionally.
- Step 4: Enter the first and last name of the billing contact along with billing phone number. Then, select if the business head quarters, registration, and location are in the United States.
- Step 5: Enter the type of business industry. Then, provide the year of establishment, tax ID number, annual revenue, contact email address, and name of the parent company if any.
- Step 6: Provide information about the Personal Guarantor and Authorized Representative like name, residential address, primary phone number, date of birth, social security number, and total annual income.
- Step 7: Select if you need additional cards.
- Step 8: Click on the Continue Review your information, accept terms and conditions and Electronic Disclosure, and click on the Submit Application button to send your application.
How To Activate Menards Contractor Card
- Step 1: Dial 1-800-871-2800 to contact customer services. Follow instructions to activate the card.
- Step 2: Visit Capital One Retail Services Online Customer Care page.
- Step 3: Enter your account number.
- Step 4: Enter your zip code.
- Step 5: Click on the Submit button to continue.